Mullet dress is a dress with long in the back and short in the front. It can be long or short. I bought this mullet dress last year.
I only buy what I like, but sometimes I buy clothes that I've already known that I will never or seldom wear it. It's only for fulfill my desire. Sometimes, we buy what we like not we actually need. Yup, every girl likes doing the same thing right?
This dress was the trend fashion at that year (hehe "may be", I didn't update trend fashion).
You sometimes might be feel confuse to wear this kind of dress, but what did stylist say about this ??
From article "To Go For the Mullet (Dress) or Not? Stylists Answer the Question" By Stephanie Nolasco, August 09, 2013
I chose 5 from 10 the best reason why you need to wear this dress or not.
Check it out ...
I only buy what I like, but sometimes I buy clothes that I've already known that I will never or seldom wear it. It's only for fulfill my desire. Sometimes, we buy what we like not we actually need. Yup, every girl likes doing the same thing right?
Mullet Dress by LOGO | Kelly Bag by Bella luna Shop | Heels by Yongki Komaladi | Wooden Bracelet by Solo Javenir
This dress was the trend fashion at that year (hehe "may be", I didn't update trend fashion).
You sometimes might be feel confuse to wear this kind of dress, but what did stylist say about this ??
From article "To Go For the Mullet (Dress) or Not? Stylists Answer the Question" By Stephanie Nolasco, August 09, 2013
I chose 5 from 10 the best reason why you need to wear this dress or not.
Check it out ...
1. LOOK (AND FEEL) COOL
According to Melissa Liebling-Goldberg, fashion and beauty editor for POPSUGAR, insists the high-low gown is an ideal option when you can’t decide what to wear. “It’s a great way to show off your legs without feeling as revealing as you would be in a mini-skirt.”
2. PETITE?



Love your dress dear. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Janika
http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.in/
Dear Janika,
DeleteThank you ....
I loved your outfit doll :) and those heels and your bag are killer :)
ReplyDeleteLoved your blog. Following you now via G+. Please follow back via G+, GFC and bloglovin if you like mine :)
http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in
Dear Charu,
DeleteThank you ....
I just visited your blog, I like your blog too, of course I will follow you.
Hug,
Iffa A.
Great tips doll. Thank you sweetie for your comment on my blog following you by bloglovin I'm your first follower as per bloglovin and following you by google. Follow back thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Dear Jackie,
DeleteThank you so much, I really appreciate. I like your blog and I have followed your G+ and bloglovin.
Kisses,
Iffa A