Hello,
This is my first posting related to my outfit.
The pictures was taken on last December 2012. Actually it was for online shop catalog. I almost have each bag of my collections, all is made in Indonesia. I am proud to be Indonesian. I am sure that there is nobody that doesn't love or be proud to their country.
It is was my daily outfit to go for shopping or just for hanging out with friends.
Me with my bag from my shop.

Me with my bag from my shop. Please click here to see more.
Finally, I chose my two colors tote bag (from my shop) because It could contain many things. Also a pair of my comfort wedges considering I would go around the mall for shopping. I could say that on December was the perfect time for girls to have shopping. Many shops gave some special discounts for Christmas and New year eve.
Jeans Skirt by Ako Jeans | Polka Dot Shirt by local brand | necklace by naughty | Bag by Bella Luna || High heels by Yongki Komaladi | Wedges by Bata| Watch by Casio.
Almost products that I was wearing at that time are local brand, except the watch.
your comments or feedback are most welcomed. Thank you.


where are the others?? i'm wating hehehhe
ReplyDeleteCool bags, girl! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Urszula
www.fashfab.blogspot.com
Dear Urszula,
DeleteMany thanks, dear.
For order or info, you can visit: www.bellalunaforshopping.blogspot.com
Kisses,
Iffa
Loved your outfit..so cute..Loved the necklace..
ReplyDeletemagnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in
Hello Deepali,
DeleteThank you, girl. <3
Hug,
Iffa
you look so cute! love it
ReplyDeletexx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com
Dear Veronica,
DeleteThank you.
I just visited your blog. It's a great blog. love it.
Kisses,
Iffa
like your blog <3
ReplyDeleteB.
http://lovehandmade.me
Hi Barbara,
DeleteMany thanks.
I also really like your blog. <3
Hug,
Iffa
Hi Margaret,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks. Yo have great blog.
Kisses,
Iffa