When we were still a child, we often have been asked about our dreams , then we said "I want to be a Doctor", "I want to be an Architect", finally after growing up, it changed. It's because we have already known about what we wanna be, we have found our passion and trying to achieve our dreams.
This also happened in my class, when I asked about their dreams and to draw (not really draw but I did, they only coloring) their dream in one sheet of paper, and the majority of the answer were "teacher", "police","doctor" etc. It's good for them that they have their dreams to be achieved although it will change or not (I know that when I asked about their dreams, they only followed deciding their dreams based on the answer of previous friend).
Coloring.
Mewarnai.
Mewarnai.
Hawa shows her work.
Aski and friends show their works.
Student's works
Today (May, 2) is the day of Indonesian National Education Day.
I would like to say "Happy National Education Day" for students and teachers, especially for my mom as a great teacher and the best mom in the world and also my lovely students in "Rumah Sahabat Anak Taman Teratai".
Hari ini (2 Mei 2013) adalah Hari Pendidikan Nasional Indonesia. "Selamat hari pendidikan nasional untuk seluruh murid dan guru di Indonesia, khususnya untuk Ibu yang merupakan seorang guru dan adik-adikku di Rumah Sahabat Anak Taman Teratai".
Hari ini (2 Mei 2013) adalah Hari Pendidikan Nasional Indonesia. "Selamat hari pendidikan nasional untuk seluruh murid dan guru di Indonesia, khususnya untuk Ibu yang merupakan seorang guru dan adik-adikku di Rumah Sahabat Anak Taman Teratai".
Don't stop trying to achieve your dreams.
Love you.
Kisses,
Iffa









What a inspiring blog you have, keep up with your work !
ReplyDeleteDear Helena,
DeleteMany thanks.
kisses,
Iffa
A very lovely blog , I loved the drawing by your students :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and the kids of your class ;)
Happy blogging :)
Dear Aunt Mary,
DeleteMany thanks.
Big hug,
Iffa
this is so beautiful, thanks for sharing xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lagoldengazette.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you very much.
DeleteKisses,
Iffa