When I was still a new employee, my colleague invited me to have a short vacation in Bandung. We stayed at my colleague friend's villa in Lembang Bandung.
We went to mall in Bandung, had dinner at unique restaurant, had culinary tour, felt the fresh air and enjoyed the nice view of villas in Lembang.
Now, let me share the pictures.
>>> Paris Van Java Mall
>>> My colleague friend's Villa
Nice home to stay
>>> Another Beautiful Villas at Taman Bunga Lembang
I took pictures of some beautiful villas which have great design (from my point of view). You can have them for references to build your own villa.
The design looks like home in Europe.
This one is Japanese.
Me with my colleagues.
White Simple.
The design is just like a castle.
I like the stairs that seen from glass window.
Look like a church.
Unique.
>>> Kampung Daun Restaurant
Very recommended restaurant.
The lounge in this restaurant. So cozy.
Caricature Painter ...
You can paint your face into sweet caricatur ....
Orchid (Anggrek Bulan) from Indonesia.
Befor left, we stopped in Kartika Sari Bandung to buy banana cakes "pisang molen" special snacks from Bandung.


















Nice place. I know that place, cz I live in Bandung.
ReplyDeleteWow really ? Bandung is beautiful city.
Deletei like molen kartika sari so much :) ,,, too
ReplyDeleteDear Elok Fatchia,
DeleteWe have same favorite snack.
Kisses,
Iffa