Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Learning Drawing, English and Playing at Once Time


I am one of volunteer teachers in "Rumah Sahabat Anak". I taught drawing at that time. The students could learn drawing and English at once time. How to do that ? They drew objects, gave color, and found the English of the object. I gave easy task to them. I asked them to draw some fruits and gave name of the fruits name in English. 

Me with the children. They looked very interesting, seeing one of their's friend did drawing.




Group of fruits.

My with my student (Tari) on painting. Thank you Tari for the nice painting. :*
Terima kasih Tari atas gambarnya.


Painting of pantai = beach


Tari (2nd grade in Elementary School) is learning writing.
Tari sedang belajar menulis.

My conclusion is for teaching children, it will be more attractive if you also involve them into group discussion (in my case, they have discussed deciding object that they want to draw, etc)and adding games, not only give them presentation in front of class.

4 comments:

  1. awesome... it's seem you like children very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Dear Illumi,
      Thanks.
      Btw, you have great blog.

      Iffa

      Delete