I really like to see snow. Till now, I only watch on TV or read articles on the net. I've never seen snow with my eyes.
I have colleague from France, and we are now being best friend. I asked him to share the pictures and tarraaaa, he sent the pictures to me. So nice of him.
I have colleague from France, and we are now being best friend. I asked him to share the pictures and tarraaaa, he sent the pictures to me. So nice of him.
Now,I share pictures of snow that he have shared to me from last year. Pictures of our company in France, his home, on the way from home to office, and his families during skiing.
Our factory in St. Cyr, France on Feb 1, 2012
Our factory in St. Cyr, France on Feb 1, 2012
One week after, the yard is covered by snow. So white ... So beautiful. I want to walk on it and make that footprints.
Jan 22, 2013.. Snow .. On the way to Factory ...
Jan 23, 2013 ... Snow in outside of his house
So beautiful Mountain
I imagine if I visited country during winter. I will be wearing gloves, boot, and nice coat. Can't wait.





Jeng.. when will we have business trip to there together hehehehe. impossible? No ...I'm possible :D
ReplyDeleteHihihi ... I am not sure Mba, I am HR and you an IT. However, It's still possible, may be someday there is project that involving us to go there .. \($_$)/
ReplyDeletewow......you make me imagine i can go there......:)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely Anis, go to France and see Eiffel ..... can't wait .. lol
Delete